Saturday, November 24, 2012

the stockings were hung on the chimney with care...

...In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there

I think I could recite that entire poem in my head and I don't even like poetry....WAY WAY too complicated for this simple mind.

How 'bout another Purple Onion Designs image by Stacey Yakula Studios...this one is simply called Stockings.

 
I can't help but be smitten with those little pointed toes! The colour inspiration came from the piece of Basic Grey paper and I coloured them up with copic markers and used some prismacolor pencil for shading. And of course....LOTS of glitter....no Christmas card is complete until you add the glitter.
 
Don't miss out, because Michele has all stamps 25% off and some incredible deals on her specials page so check out this post for all the details...but these deals will only last until Sunday!
 
 

7 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda.

Liefs Riet.

Amanda R said...

Lovely Linda, nice to see some of your wonderful coloring again.

Bren said...

great card!! Love the socks.

Stampin' Granny said...

Beautiful card, Linda! Love those stockings...and seeing you posting your gorgeous coloring again!

Marilyn said...

Love this card.
Well, I did check out Purple Onion... first time there and oh dear, I guess I now have a few gifts for me. Fab stamps though, huh?

stamping bella said...

Excellent job! the stamps are GORGEOUS!

CraftyViolet said...

Love your colouring, as always! I, too, checked out the Purple Onion stamps! Nice, real cute designs but how I hate the shipping charges from the States to Canada!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails