Monday, April 18, 2011

Back again with another class card!

Oh my! Blogging two days in a row...SHOCKING! I won't have anything to say because not that much exciting happens in my life in a 24 hour span! But I will say, I spent the ENTIRE day yesterday elbow deep in mixed media madness! I'm telling ya...I haven't enjoyed a class so much in AGES! New stuff to play with, fresh ideas...the entire thing has got my creative juices just rolling...and I will throw in, that my most fav stamp for my canvases is the mesh from the eclectic MINI BUBBLEWRAP MESH and FRENCH SCRIPT set...LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Okay, so I guess I did have something to say! Now I have something to show you...this is the second card for my upcoming pickle class on May 7th....peony BITTYBLOOM...she's a sweetie for sure!


 
Here is the supply list for this class:
 
copics:
YR30, 20, 31, 14
E000, 00, 11,50, 51, 53, 33, 35
R20, 22, G40, 21

pencils:
pumpkin orange, kelp green, white, lt cerrulean blue
limepeel, kelly green, kelp green, grass green

other:
rounded corner punch and border punch, EK success
stickles

Well that was pretty short and sweet, but before I go I want to give a bit shout out to Jessabella who has got our Stamping Bella forum cleaned up and ready to go....there will be MANY exciting things going on over there so you just may want to get in on it....since I am not one to reinvent the wheel, I plucked this right off of Jessabella's blog....

"There is a TON of fun stuff going on right now at Stamping Bella! Did you know that we have our VERY OWN FORUM? Be sure to register and stay tuned for a new challenge, ways to win some fun prizes, lots of ideas and tutorials, and more!

We also have our own GALLERY where you can load your Bella-rific creations for all to see! And make sure you "like" us on Facebook... because well, we're like-able! ;) "



How's that for something exciting! Be sure to keep checking Jess's blog for up and coming forum news.

That's it for today, Linda

6 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. Your orange skirt is perfect. So real looking.

Deanna said...

Wow gorgeous!

dolcreations said...

Linda...your choice of papers and your colouring are so amazing! One day I hope to be able to colour like you with those copics!!!! You make your images come to life that is for sure!

Kerri said...

I love when you list your colors..now do u happen to know how far that is from Espanola...thinking about attending seeing as I will be missing the one at Bella and..just have to convince my Hubby...the card is tres beau..love it and thks for sharing

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is ONE gorgeous card-holy moly! Your coloring knocks my socks off, Lindabella!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails