Sunday, June 19, 2011

It's DAD's day!

How's everyone doing on this Sunday Father's Day morning? I've had my coffee, sat on the deck and before I get down to doing nothing I thought I'd pop in and show you the other Father's day card I made yesterday. Talk about last minute...but we have a mail strike going on so I knew it didn't have to get mailed by Wednesday to get there on time. This one is for my father in law, and you might remember THIS one I made a few weeks ago for my Dad. They are similar, but different and I LOVE them both!

This one again was inspired by Isabella's Eclectic stamps and LOTS of distress ink. As a side note, you should really check out Isabella's blog, she is uber talented with a very unique style that just draws me in. I was stalking her blog yesterday and in some ways this card was inspired by her.


The deets:
card size: A6 (4 5/8 x 6 1/4)
stamps (all stamping bella): eclectic #8 ticket, eclectic mini mesh, father definition, shady leaf
distress inks: forest moss, antique linen, old paper, vintage photo, frayed burlap
other: skeleton leaf (come on admit it, i know you have some!), leaf punches

That's it for today, I know I said I was gonna post a Mo but decided to honor the Dad's out there instead. Don't forget about our sketch challenge this Friday over at emily's blog...still LOTS of time to get in on it.

3 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Bren said...

Wow, very nice. Guess I should be checking out Isabellas blog too. I'm never going to get any work done. :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

Beautiful card- LOVe that branch punch- makes the whole card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails