Friday, December 2, 2011

Lulu's snowman 2011

Hope everyone is well today, we had torrential rainfall this past week and we have a wicked leak in our roof, over my kitchen table. Thankfully the ceiling has not come down but it is not pretty...we need a roofing guy here ASAP! What I am most mad about is that we will have to have the ceiling repaired and then I'm gonna have to paint. Me no wanna paint!

Enough whining...how 'bout a card. And surprise surprise! It's another Holiday card, but I have a good excuse because that was our challenge and I still need 20 more cards so this comes in handy. This week I used Stamping Bella's LULU'S SNOWMAN, and what a cutie she is.


Last year I 'dressed' her up in a pale green coat, this year I decided to keep her all white and pair it up with one of my new Cheery Lynn Design doily dies. These are THE MOST intricate dies I have ever seen and they cut like a dream in my Vagabond. I'm even thinking that I could cut one out of acetate and use it with sprays in my journal! LOVIN' THAT IDEA!!!!

I stamped LULU on bella's BESTEST paper and coloured her up with the following copic markers  using the cool greys on the snowman and the warm greys on lulu:

E000, 00, 11, 40, 41, 42, 44, 07, 09
C00, 0, 2, 3, W00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 9
C7, 9, B60, YR15, 18, R22, BG96

Next week our challenge is to keep it WHITE! I know that may scare some, but OMG, I LOVE a white card so I'm looking forward to this one. You might recall that we did this challenge last year and if you are looking for some ideas check out this post.

till next time, Linda





8 comments:

paula tracy williamson said...

ok, i like it. I admit it. you color pretty well. LOL

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous card Linda xoxox

Pauline said...

I saw this today IRL, and it is gorgeous. You just can't grasp the depth of colour etc in blog photos, so glad I live near Linda so I get to see most of these in real. Gorgeous Linda!

Dana White said...

STUNNING my friend simply stunning

Sandy said...

Linda your card is so pretty. I love it!
Sandy

Leslie said...

Beautiful - just beautiful!!!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Oh Linda.....this card is absolutely AMAZING..... how I love that vibrant red on the images ... it totally just show cases the pair perfectly!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails