Monday, February 6, 2012

AJ Monday

It's been a while since I played along in Emily's AJ Monday and I think it takes me the entire month of January to get back into a routine after the Christmas holidays. But now that February is here, hopefully I will be back at it more regularly. Next week the challenge is to use fabric on your page and I already have some ideas looming in my head. I'm pretty excited about it and can't wait to get started.

But this week, we are using tape and I chose washi tape and created a grid over my entire page.


Then to tone it down I rolled over a couple coats of golden titan buff mixed with clear glazing liquid. Now the fun stuff! It was such a gorjus day on Saturday when I made this I was thinking of spring, so naturally I had to make some flowers and used felt this time around cutting them out with a spellbinders die. I only had white and green so used my Tumble Dyes to brighten up those pretty flower heads. I even got a little crazy on them add added some hand stitching. However, after the first one I was starting to regret that decision.

That's it! another pretty page for my journal.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails