Friday, February 17, 2012

Be Mine

With Valentine's Day this week I couldn't let the occassion go without a card, albiet I'm a little late posting it, but just overlook that okay and keep the inspriation tucked away for next year. For this Anything Goes Bellarific Friday I decided to colour up Stamping Bella's Hanging Hearts block.



With hubby home this week I had a late breaking idea to make us reservations somewhere nice for a Valentines day dinner. Well, I was a little TOO late on that thought because three of our fav spots I called were already booked and my #4 pick had a prixe fixe menu which was over the top for what they were serving. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about dining out and paying top dollar for a fine meal but it HAS to be worth it and I'm not into paying a premium for something based on a 'date on the calendar' that I could get the next day for half the price.

In the end we 'dined in' and I made one of the hub's fav's...chicken parmesan. And in typical 'dining out' style, we didn't eat until 7pm and enjoyed a nice bottle of red all in the comfort of our kitchen.

Next week we are back to one of your fav's, another sketch! I know you love them, heck I love them too so get busy! And for us here in Ontario it is a long weekend so that means lots of extra crafty time! WHOOO HOOO!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Ohhhh... this is so pretty!

Unknown said...

I love this one - it is beautiful!

Celestial Things

Dana White said...

Now why don't I have this fantastic stamp?! Stunning as usual my friend

dpkennedy said...

I love how you added the shadow to the hearts-makes them look 3D! Beautiful card Linda!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails